245/50R18 Falken Azenis FK510 104Y Tyre
1 in stock
Pattern: Azensis FK510 (Asymmetric)
- TENSION CONTROL TECHNOLOGY - Proprietary casing mold shape that provides a more flexible middle sidewall area to absorb shock while providing enhanced handling capability via the rigid outside shoulder tread and bead area of the sidewall.
- 4D NANO DESIGN TREAD COMPOUND - Provides excellent traction and durability through advanced biomass materials, which helps improve tread flexibility and adhesion while simultaneously reducing polymer heat generation.
- ADAPTIVE CONSTANT PRESSURE (ACP) PATTERN DESIGN - Provides enhanced tire tread to road surface pressure distribution, improving both directional stability and vehicle-stopping distances.
- HYBRID UNDERTREAD CAP PLY - Provides added rigidity and high-speed stability through the use of both aramid and nylon materials.
- SWITCHBACK SIPING - Helps optimize contact surface while cornering in wet conditions, penetrating the water surface and enhancing cornering performance.
- VARIABLE SIPE DEPTH - Across the surface of the tread allows for controlled flexibility while maintaining overall block rigidity.
- WIDE SHOULDER BLOCKS - Enhance high-speed cornering and lateral grip.
- FOUR CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES - Efficiently disperse water and enhance hydroplane resistance.
I was very happy with the service and product that I purchased from No Cams.
The tyres were delivered to my door within a couple of days. Thanks for the excellent service.Cheers Ron