255/55R19 Falken Azenis FK510 SUV 111W Tyre
Regular price $353.09
Or 6 payments from $58.84 What's this?
21 in stock
Pattern: Azensis FK510 (Asymmetric)
Falken’s latest generation ultra high performance summer tire, the AZENIS FK510 is designed for drivers of premium vehicles looking for excellent grip and outstanding performance.
4D Nano Design enables Falken engineers to optimize new high-performance compounds at the molecular level, enhancing both wear and wet weather traction. Featuring hybrid undertread materials, the FK510 delivers confidence-inspiring handling and stability.
- TENSION CONTROL TECHNOLOGY - Proprietary casing mold shape that provides a more flexible middle sidewall area to absorb shock while providing enhanced handling capability via the rigid outside shoulder tread and bead area of the sidewall.
- 4D NANO DESIGN TREAD COMPOUND - Provides excellent traction and durability through advanced biomass materials, which helps improve tread flexibility and adhesion while simultaneously reducing polymer heat generation.
- ADAPTIVE CONSTANT PRESSURE (ACP) PATTERN DESIGN - Provides enhanced tire tread to road surface pressure distribution, improving both directional stability and vehicle-stopping distances.
- HYBRID UNDERTREAD CAP PLY - Provides added rigidity and high-speed stability through the use of both aramid and nylon materials.
- SWITCHBACK SIPING - Helps optimize contact surface while cornering in wet conditions, penetrating the water surface and enhancing cornering performance.
- VARIABLE SIPE DEPTH - Across the surface of the tread allows for controlled flexibility while maintaining overall block rigidity.
- WIDE SHOULDER BLOCKS - Enhance high-speed cornering and lateral grip.
- FOUR CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES - Efficiently disperse water and enhance hydroplane resistance.