Century Yuasa Cc1206 12 Volt 9 Stage Battery Charger & Maintainer
Century's CC1206 is a 12 Volt 6 Amp 9-stage battery charger & maintainer with reconditioning. Suitable for SMF [Calcium], AGM, Flooded & Gel conventional lead-acid batteries, the CC1206 charges batteries rated up to 120Ah and maintains batteries rated up to 180Ah. The CC1206 also incorporates an adjustable charge output option, which allows the user to select between three charging modes.
The CC1206 has 3 charge settings: 1A, 3A and 6A.
The 1A - maintenance mode - will charge a range of lead acid batteries between 3 and 20Ah and will maintain batteries up to 100Ah.
The 3A - silent charge mode - will charge a range of lead acid batteries between 9 and 60Ah and will maintain batteries up to 110Ah. This charge rate is ideal in use for motorcycles, powersports and lawn & garden applications.
The 6A - rapid charge mode - will charge a range of lead acid batteries between 18 and 120Ah and will maintain batteries up to 180Ah. During this mode, the internal fan may engage from time to time if the charger gets hot.
- Smart 9-stage charging~: Multi Stage charging for optimal performance. Each stage is designed to maximise charging performance and help extend battery life.
- Activates from as low as 3 Volts.
- A built-in eco mode provides ultra-low power consumption.
- Can be left on 24/7 to ensure the battery is fully charged.
- Heavy-duty corrosion-resistant output connectors, with crocodile clip and ring terminals included for customer fitment convenience.
- Features safety timers at every stage, to detect any faults in the battery and prevent overcharging.
- Built-in overheat and short circuit protection helps protect the internals of the charger.
- If the charger output leads are connected to the wrong terminal posts, a fault LED will illuminate and the charger is disabled.
5 year warranty