RYCO Z79X OIL FILTER
34 in stock
PROTECT YOUR ENGINE WITH QUALITY RYCO OIL FILTERS
Oil filters work in a multi-pass system that allows engine oil to continually pass through the filter and remove dirt. A vehicle’s entire oil supply is filtered between four and five times every minute and their function is to allow only clean filtered oil through to the engine.
Ryco oil filters are designed to meet or exceed the vehicle manufacturer’s specification and provide optimal filtration for the specified service interval. Ryco achieve this by measuring the three critical areas of efficiency, life and flow.
A SUPERIOR OIL FILTER PERFORMING EFFICIENTLY
- Prevents damage to the engine's bottom end, including bearings and crankshaft.
- Poor efficiency = high engine wear.
- Long life = engine protected for the entire service interval.
- Short life = high engine wear.
- Improved flow = reduced risk of oil starvation enhancing engine protection.
Type: Spin on Oil Filter
Seam Diameter: 79.00mm
Overall Height: 76.00mm
Seal Outside Diameter: 62.40mm
Thread: M20 X 1.5
If you are unsure of which filter suits your vehicle click the link below for the Ryco filter Finder