Ryco Z153K Fuel Filter 10mm
10 in stock
PROTECT YOUR ENGINE WITH RYCO FUEL FILTERS
The role of fuel filters is to collect contaminants and moisture in the fuel system to allow clean filtered fuel through to the engine.
Injectors can require particles as small as 5 micron to be retained and deliver consistent performance for the entire service interval.
The life of a fuel filter is dependent on the amount of contaminant present in the vehicle’s fuel.
A SUPERIOR FUEL FILTER PERFORMING EFFICIENTLY
- Prevents clogged, worn and damaged injectors. Helps avoid car breakdown and towing call outs – trouble free motoring.
- Long life = superior, more reliable performance. Superior fuel economy.
- Improved flow = Superior performance. Lower running costs.
A POOR PERFORMING FUEL FILTER
- Worn or blocked injectors and poor spray patterns. Poor engine performance. Expensive replacement costs.
- Short life = reduced fuel supply to injectors. Reduced engine power, poor acceleration or breakdown. Reduced engine performance.
- Poor fuel economy. Higher running costs.
Type: Fuel Filter
Inlet Size: 10.9mm
Outlet Size: 10.9mm